Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The happiest place on earth.....

We took the kids to Disneyland...FINALLY!! We have planned this trip and cancelled this trip three times now. Either because of illness or weather. So John's cousin was getting married in Newport Beach and we could not be THAT close to Disneyland without going. I have to say it is soooo awesome. Just as much fun as when I was a kid. I loved it just as much as the babies did. My girls were so brave and rode all the rides and just had a blast. The wedding was amazing too. They got married in this cute little Christian church in Newport and then the reception was on a huge boat that cruised Newport Harbor. It was so beautiful...the sunset was breathtaking. I told John that I found the place I will retire. There was something so calm and peaceful about Newport Harbor. I LOVED IT!!!!

0 comments: