Sydnee: I like my dad better.
Other Child: Why?
Sydnee: My mom has none money. My dad has all the money and buys me whatever I want... (he only buys her things if he asks me if it's okay first..)
Other Child: Yeah. My mom doesn't have a job.
Sydnee: Mine doesn't either. My dad has a job and all the money. He always takes me to Mcdonalds. I like him better. (WHAT!!! Raising two kids, taking care of the house, cooking, laundry, etc. etc. etc. is more than a full time job..Where is she getting this from!! WHATEVER MISS SYDNEE..ha ha!!)
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Conversation I heard Sydnee having...
Posted by La-Di-Da at 10:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SOOO funny! One day when she is slaving at home she will SO regret that conversation! :)
hey girl! How are you I get all your emails I didn't know you had a blog. Mine is thepincocks.blogspot, send me yours I would love to keep in touch. Love Ya Kara
Post a Comment